Configure Conductor Information
To configure Conductor Information for use in your geodatabase, follow these steps:
- Add the following field model name to the Electric Field
Model Name domain. If you are using the sample data, this field model
name may already exist in that domain.
- Create the Phase Designation domain (Data Type=long integer).
The Phase Designation domain contains coded values that represent
the phase or phase combinations of conductors. ArcFM requires that
a phase be represented with one character. The domain description
of a three-phase conductor has three letters or numbers (e.g., ABC
or 123). However, the coded domain values must be single digits. The
Minerville sample database uses integers 1 through 7 to describe the
combination of phases as shown below:
- Add the following field to all Conductor (e.g., Cable,
PriUGElectricLineSegment) feature classes if it doesn't already exist.
- Create the ConductorInfo object class if it doesn't already
exist in your geodatabase. This table maintains information about
each unit of a conductor bank. It can be used to provide cable/phase
information to the contents list of a cross section if phase designation
information exists in the table.
- Assign the following model names and autoupdaters to the
ConductorInfo object class.
Field Model Name
On Feature Update
ArcFM Update Related ULSMember
On Feature Delete
ArcFM Remove Deleted ULSMember