Add Hazard on Incident Device
Available in Responder Explorer.
This tool allows you indicate a hazard on an electric device assigned to an incident. An electric device can have multiple hazards.
- Right-click an electric device and select Add Hazard.The Edit New Hazard dialog displays information about the hazard.
- Modify the Hazard Type and Wire Owner as needed.NOTE: Only fields displayed in white can be edited.
- If public safety officers have arrived at the scene, enter their arrival time in the Time of Arrival field of the Public Safety section; after the hazard has been eliminated, enter their departure time into the Time of Departure field.
- Type any additional pertinent information about the hazard into the Remarks text box.
- Click OK to add the hazard to the selected incident in
Responder Explorer.NOTE: Multiple hazards can be added to a single incident device.