Save as Template
Available in Responder Explorer.
Alternatively, you can save an open switching order as a template. Follow these steps:
- Open a switching order.
- Use the Switching Order Editor to edit as needed.
- In the Switching Order Editor, select Order > Save as Template. This displays the Select Location & Name screen.
- In the Select Location & Name window, browse to the location in the Switching Order Library where you want to store the template.
- In the field at the bottom of the screen, type a name for your switching order. Click OK.
- When you've finished editing the operations, click Save from the Order menu and close the window.