Available in ArcMap and Responder Explorer.
This tool allows you to modify information for existing tags. There are two ways to edit tags. You can select a tag to edit in either ArcMap or Responder Explorer.
- In ArcMap, click the Edit Tag button on the Responder toolbar.
- On the map, click a device that has a tag.The device must be selectable before this tool can snap to it.
- In Responder Explorer, right-click the tag on the Tags tab and select Edit.
- In the Edit Tag window in Responder Explorer, edit the Owner and Remarks fields as needed.
- Click OK to save your edits.