Add MIME Type to IIS
This step ensures that the IIS recognizes the .delta and .xip files transmitted by the Web Service to the client.
- On the web server, right-click My Computer and select Manage.
- Right-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager and select Properties.
- Click the MIME Types button.
- Click the New button in the MIME Types window.
- Add .delta as the extension and enter the following as the MIME type: application/octet-stream
- Click OK on the MIME Type screen.
Repeat steps 3-6 for the .xip type.
- Click OK on the IIS Properties screen.