Create a Switching Order
Available in Responder Explorer.
- In Responder Explorer, select File > Switching Orders.
- Click Create a Switching Order. This displays the Select Location & Name screen.
- In the Select Location & Name window, browse to the location in the Switching Order Library where you want to store the switching order.
- In the field at the bottom of the screen, type a name for your switching order. Click OK.
- Use the Switching Order Editor to edit the new switching order.
- When you've finished editing the operations, click Save from the Order menu and close the window.