A task provides access to make particular types of edits (operations) to specific tables in the Responder database. A task consists of one or more operations.
- To create a task:
- Type a value in the New Task field and click Create.
- Follow the instructions for Edit Task to assign operations.
- To edit a task:
- Click Edit next to the task that you want to modify.
- The operations currently assigned to the selected task appear. Click Remove next to an operation to remove it from the task.
- In the Add Operations section, type a value in the Search Operations field and click Search. An operation is a SQL statement made up of the Responder table followed by the type of edit (separated by a comma). For example: RX_CREWS, DELETE means that a task with this operation allows the assigned user to delete rows from the RX_CREWS table.
- Click Add next to the operation to add it to the task. Repeat for any additional operations that you want added to the task.
- Click Done.
- To delete a task:
- Click Delete next to the task that you want to remove.
- You are prompted to confirm the deletion. Click Yes to delete or No to cancel the deletion and keep the task.