Conduit Manager Options
Conduit Manager Options are under the ArcMap Customize menu. Check these radio buttons to represent Conduit positions as either a rectangle or a circle. You can also choose a Cross Section component which displays the contents of a conduit visually in a layout view, as a contents list, or both.
- Select the Customize menu on the ArcMap toolbar.
- Select Conduit Manager Options.
- Select Rectangle or Circle.
- The Cross Section Components section allows you to modify which components are included when a cross section is placed.
- Leader Line Settings allow you to edit the look of leader lines. Click OK.