Configure Default Junctions for Third-Party Software
When you build the electric geometric network, a new feature class is created called ElectricGeometricNetwork_Junctions. Some third-party software may require additional configuration to this feature class for it to work properly with their software. The additional configuration steps are outlined below. If you don’t use any third-party software, no additional configuration of this feature class is required.
- Right-click the feature class and select Properties.
- On the Fields tab, add these fields: ElectricTraceWeight,
FeederID, FeederID2, FeederInfo, ParentCircuitSourceID, and FacilityID
(the data types are shown in the table below). Click OK.
long integer or string/text (same as CircuitSource)
long integer or string/text
- Right-click the feature class and select ArcFM Properties Manager.
- On the Field Model Name tab, assign the field model names
to the attribute fields as shown in the table below. Click OK.
Field Model Name
- On the Objects tab, assign the autoupdaters to the events
under Feature Properties.
ArcFM Create Feeder Object
ArcFM Update Feeder ObjectNOTE: If your geometric network was created before you assigned model names and autoupdaters, this step may already have been performed.
This class requires that all field model names and autoupdaters be assigned or none be assigned. Assigning only some of the field model names and/or AUs will cause errors.