Edit an Existing Circuit
- Click the Circuit Manager button.
- Click the Edit Existing Circuit radio button. This option is not available unless you are in an edit session.
- Highlight the circuit you want to edit. If you want to filter the selection, choose a circuit group from the drop-down menu. Your administrator configures this information.
- If you want to delete the circuit, click Delete. You are asked to confirm the delete operation.
- Modify the attributes and click Save to save your changes. Click Close to exit Circuit Manager without saving any edits.
- If you want to view the trace of your circuit, set the Create Fiber Path Trace Report and Zoom to Trace Extent checkboxes to the desired values and click Trace.