You can edit the attributes of existing connections in Connection
Manager. For example, update the Tray number, or correct an errant
Splice Time/Attention Loss.
- Start Editing by opening a session or design.
- Click the Connection Manager button on the Fiber Manager toolbar.
- Use the Connection Manager cursor to hover over a fiber feature until it highlights,
then click it. The Connection Manager dialog opens.
- Use the map and the right and left drop-down menus to select
the connections you want to edit.
- In Connection Manager, select at least one connection.
Use the Shift and Control keys to select multiple contiguous and non-contiguous
connections, respectively. You can only modify attribute values applicable
to the selected connections. For example, in the following image four
connections are selected.
- Change one or more attribute values.
- If updating a single attribute, click the green Update button
to the right of a particular attribute field to update that attribute
for the selected connections. Alternatively, if you have changed
multiple attributes along the top of Connection Manager, click the button
to update them all at the same time for the selected connections.
- Click OK to save the edits and exit the form, or click
Apply to save the edits and keep the form open.
- Continue to edit connections. Click Close when done.
- Save your edits.