- You must select at least one connection before you can modify its attribute values. Use the Shift and Control keys to select multiple contiguous and non-contiguous connections, respectively. You can only modify attribute values applicable to the selected connections.
- Change one or more attribute values.
- Click the green update button to the right of a particular attribute field to update that attribute for the selected connections. Alternatively, click Update All to update all editable attribute values for the selected connections.
- Click OK to save the edits and exit the form or click Apply to save the edits and keep the form open.
- On the ArcGIS toolbar, select Editor > Save Edits.
To connect or disconnect all connections at a Transition Point, right-click Transition Point in Attribute Editor and select either Disconnect All At Transition Point or Connect All At Transition Point. Either of these options will automatically update all circuits passing through the transition point.