10.0.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts - Oracle
The following implementation scripts must be run on your Responder Oracle database to add the correct tables, views, and indices to upgrade Responder to version 10.0.1 SP1. When upgrading Responder execute ONLY the Upgrade script(s) that fall between your previous release and the new release to which you are upgrading. Do NOT execute any Implementation Scripts.
Responder requires two schemas: Responder and Archive. Some scripts are run on the Responder schema and some on the Archive schema. In the list below, the schema on which the script should be executed is in parentheses.
By default, these scripts are installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\9.3.1 SP1 - 10.0.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts\Oracle.
1001sp1_03_ArcJoinViews_oracle.sql (Responder)TIP: The instructions below do not execute the scripts in the order listed above. Note that the first and third scripts are executed on the Responder database first. The second script is executed on the Archive database last. The instructions execute them in this order simply for the implementer's convenience.
- Log in to the Responder schema as RESPONDER (i.e., schema owner). Use an application such as SQL Plus.
- Execute the 1001sp1_01_RxTables_oracle.sql script by entering
"@" followed by a path to the script (an example follows) and pressing
Enter. This script creates the database tables required by Responder.
@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Developer Resources\ 9.3.1 SP1 - 10.0.1 SP1 Upgrade Scripts\Oracle\1001sp1_01_RxTables_oracle.sql
- The 1001sp1_03_ArcJoinViews_oracle.sql script creates the
views that are used to display Responder data in ArcMap. Execute 1001sp1_03_ArcJoinViews_oracle.sql
using a similar statement as in step 2. Even if you executed this
script as part of the initial implementation, execute it again. NOTE: Before executing this script, you will need to modify the object names within it to match those in your geodatabase. Open the script and ensure that the object names in the script match the corresponding object names in your geodatabase.
- Log in to the Archive schema as ARCHIVE (i.e., schema owner).
- Execute the 1001sp1_02_ArchiveTables_oracle.sql script in the same manner as the first script. Enter "@" followed by a path to the script and press Enter. This script creates the database tables required by Responder Archive Explorer.