Remove Previous OASyS PubSub Install
This is optional for Responder server and client machines.
To upgrade to the latest version of OASyS PubSub, you will need to first remove the previous version from the Responder server. Optionally, Responder users may elect to remove OASyS PubSub from all machines. To do this, follow the steps outlined below.
These steps MUST be performed on the Responder server. You may perform the same steps on Responder client machines, but it is not required.
Remove all OASYS DNA Applications
In Program Files, open Add/Remove programs and remove all applications that start with OASyS DNA.
Uninstall all OASyS certificates using Internet Options.
- Open Internet Options. Go to Control Panel > Internet Options or open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab.
- Click Certificates.
- On the Personal tab, remove both OASyS_DNA certificates. Click Yes when prompted to confirm.
- Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.
- Select the OASyS_DNA_ROOT certficate and remove it. Click Yes when prompted to confirm.
- Click Close on the Certificates window.
- Click OK on the Internet Options window.
Delete Telvent Directories
- Browse to C:\TelventInstall and delete the TelventInstall directory.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Telvent and delete the Telvent directory.
Remove Telvent Directory from Registry
- Open the Registry and browse to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Telvent.
- Delete the Telvent directory.
- Close the Registry.