Creating the De-energized Line Display Layer
- Add the RxLineDisplay layer to the Responder_Cached group in your map.
- Right-click RxLineDisplay and select Properties.
- Select the Symbology tab.
- Under the Categories header in the Show field, select Unique values.
- In the Value Field, select RXFEEDERID (using the field that is assigned the RXFEEDERID model name).
- Click Add Values.
- In the Add Values window, select <Null> and click OK.
This leaves you with two values in the main window of the Symbology
properties: <all other values> and <Null>.
<all other values>: This symbology indicates all features that have a value in the RxFeederID field. The RxFeederID value indicates a feeder that is supplying electricity to the line, making it differently energized. If you are creating layers for Abnormal feed or Multifeed, uncheck this box.
<Null>: This symbology indicates all features that have a value of Null in the RxFeederID field. This Null value indicates that the feeder is not being fed and is de-energized.
- On the Symbology tab, double-click the line symbols to modify the color and size used to display them in the map.
- Click OK to save changes in the Layer Properties.