You can change which feature class to access for the Operations on DPD reports by editing the Value attribute of the report's FacilityType property. Your feature class for Dynamic Protective Devices may be named as something else, for example, Circuit Breakers.
To change the feature class that information pulls from for the Operations on DPD reports in Archive Explorer:
- Open ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. By default, this file is installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Look for the following XML.
<QueryClass Key="DPDOperations" Caption="Operations on DPDs (duration <= 1 min.)" Category="Excel"> <Properties> <b:Property Key="Description" Value="A tabular report of incidents involving operations on dynamic protective devices lasting no more than one minute." /> <b:Property Key="TimePeriod" Value="MTD" /> <b:Property Key="FacilityType" Value="Dynamic Protective Device" />
The above XML indicates the Operations on DPDs (duration <= 1 min.) report pulls information on Dynamic Protective Devices. If your geodatabase is not set up with that feature class name, no information appears for this report. Change the Value attribute for the FacilityType property to correspond to your geodatabase.
- Search for the appropriate reports to edit the Type. Report
names are found in the Caption attribute.TIP: Making changes to any Archive Explorer report that has a QueryClass Category="Browser" will modify that same report in Responder Web.
Additionally, each report appears twice in ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml - once for the Category of Browser and once for Excel.
- Replace the Value attribute of the FacilityType with the appropriate feature class, such as Circuit Breaker.
- Repeat these steps for the same report with a Category attribute of Excel.
- Save and close ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. There is no need to edit ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml for this configuration.
- Close and reopen Responder Archive Explorer to view the updated changes.