Hide Zero Count Fields
You can change the configuration of the Minutes and Outage Count by Cause Code report to include or exclude data that equals zero. See the image below for data that defaults as hidden.
You can change the display of data that equals zero for this report by editing the Value attribute of the report's HideZeroCountFields property.
To display the data that equals zero in this report in Archive Explorer:
- Open ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. By default, this file is installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Look for the following XML.
<b:Property Key="HideZeroCountFields" Value="true" />
- Change the Value attribute to False.TIP: Making changes to any Archive Explorer report that has a QueryClass Category="Browser" will modify that same report in Responder Web.
- Repeat these steps for the same report with a Category attribute of Excel.
- Save and close ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. There is no need to edit ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml for this configuration.
- Close and reopen Responder Archive Explorer to view the updated changes.