Minimum Number of Minutes
You can change the minimum number of minutes to limit the following reports by editing the Value attribute of the report's MinMinutes property:
Outages (duration >= 1 min.)
Outages - Summary
To change the number of minutes for these reports:
- Open ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. By default, this file is installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Look for the following XML.
<QueryClass Key="DeviceOutages" Caption="Outages (duration >= 1 min.)" Category="Browser"> <Properties> <b:Property Key="Description" Value="A tabular report of incidents involving outages with customers lasting one minute or more." /> <b:Property Key="TimePeriod" Value="MTD" /> <b:Property Key="MinMinutes" Value="1" />
The above XML indicates that the minimum number of minutes to limit this report to is one.
- Search for the appropriate report to edit the number of
minutes. Report names are found in the Caption attribute. TIP: Making changes to any Archive Explorer report that has a QueryClass Category="Browser" will modify that same report in Responder Web.
Additionally, each report appears twice in ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml - once for the Category of Browser and once for Excel.
- Replace the Value attribute of the MinMinutes property with the appropriate number.
- Repeat these steps for the same report with a Category attribute of Excel.
- Save and close ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. There is no need to edit ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml for this configuration.
- Close and reopen Responder Archive Explorer to view the updated changes.