You can change which causes to total for the Power Supply column of the Reliability Indices: SAIDI by Cause Code - Summary report by editing the Value attribute of the report's PowerSupply property.
To change which causes to include:
- Open ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. By default, this file is installed here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.
- Look for the following XML.
<QueryClass Key="SaidiByCauseCodeSummary" Caption="Reliability Indices: SAIDI by Cause Code - Summary" Category="Browser"> <Properties> <b:Property Key="Description" Value="A summary report of SAIDI by Cause Code." /> <b:Property Key="TimePeriod" Value="MTD" /> <b:Property Key="Tmi" Value="5" /> <b:Property Key="PowerSupply" Value="1" />
The above XML indicates which power supplies (by cause) are included in this report from the CAUSE_RUS domain. By default Power Supply (1) is the only cause included for the Power Supply column of this report.
- Modify the Value parameter of the PowerSupply property to include only the types of outages to include in this report by inserting them with commas separating the values. To identify the numerical values that correspond to each cause, advance to step 4.
- The CAUSE_RUS domain is defined in ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml.
Open this file. By default, it is installed here: C:\Program Files
(x86)\Miner and Miner\Responder\Server.TIP: If your CAUSE domain is not CAUSE_RUS, then use the values associated to your CAUSE. The default values for this report reference real values in the CAUSE_RUS domain.
- Look for the following XML:
Domain Name="CAUSE_RUS" xsi:type="CodedDomainConfig" DataType="Int32" SortedBy="ListedOrder"> <DomainPair Value="0" Description="<Unknown>" /> <DomainPair Value="6" Description="Planned Outage" /> <DomainPair Value="10" Description="Non-Outage" /> <DomainPair Value="1" Description="000 - Power Supply" /> <DomainPair Value="100" Description="100 - Construction" /> <DomainPair Value="110" Description="110 - Maintenance" /> <DomainPair Value="190" Description="190 - Other Planned" /> <DomainPair Value="300" Description="300 - Material or Equipment Fault/Failure" />
- Use the Value parameter in the CAUSE_RUS domain (ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml)
to identify the other types of power supplies to include in this
report, if any. Enter these values in the XML displayed in step 2
(ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml).TIP: Making changes to any Archive Explorer report that has a QueryClass Category="Browser" will modify that same report in Responder Web.
- Repeat these steps for the same report with a Category attribute of Excel.
- Save and close ArchiveQueriesConfig.xml. There is no need to edit ArchiveSchemaConfig.xml for this configuration.
- Close and reopen Responder Archive Explorer to view the updated changes.