Set Scale Range
The ability to identify features on the map when only certain portions of the service layers are visible, is based on the ScaleRange attribute of the LayerVisibility section. If disabled, you can identify features that are not visible when the map is zoomed out (such as service points) or zoomed in (such as counties).
To disable the ability to identify only those features visible at the current extent:
- Browse to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Responder\Web.config.
- Open Web.config. Use any text editing application (e.g., Notepad).
- Look for XML similar to the following. These lines reside
in the <map.Service> section and in the <switchOrder.map.Service>
section. Ensure you are updating the configuration section for the
<LayerVisibility> <ClientSideVisibility Visible="true" ScaleRange="true" /> </LayerVisibility>
- Set the ScaleRange value to False.
- Save Web.config. Refresh the browser to view changes.