You can edit macros created on the Compatible Units tab in the ArcFM System Favorites Manager tool. This tab is available only to users with Designer installed and a valid Designer license activated.
- Select the geodatabase in the ArcCatalog Table of Contents.
- Click Favorites icon on the ArcFM Solution toolbar, or right-click and select ArcFM Favorites
from menu.The ArcFM System Favorites Manager appears.
- Select the Compatible Units tab.NOTE: The Compatible Units tab is available only if you have Designer installed and a valid Designer license activated.
- Right-click a Macro and select Edit Macro.
- Select a CU in the macro and edit its attributes and properties (e.g., Description, Snap Like Feature) as needed.
- Click OK to save and close the dialog.
- Click Cancel to dismiss the dialog.
- Click Apply to save edits and retain the dialog.
- Click Create Copy to save a copy of the macro and retain
the original as well.If you do not change the marcro’s description, you will have two macros with the same name.