The ArcFM System Favorites Manager doesn't allow you to create or edit system graphics. Graphics must be created and edited in ArcMap with an edit session started. You can import and export graphics using an XML file.
- In ArcCatalog, select the geodatabase.
- Right-click and select ArcFM Favorites, or click the Favorites button on the ArcFM Solution toolbar.
- Select the Graphics tab.
- Right-click anywhere on the tab and select Export or Import.
- If you are importing, browse to the XML file that contains the import information and click Open.
- If you are exporting, browse to the directory in which
you wish to store the XML file and click Save.NOTE: Graphics are stored in the MM_SYSTEM_PERSIST_INFO table in the geodatabase.