Import/Export Favorites and Graphics
You can use XML to transfer favorites or graphics between databases. The Import and Export tools are available on the Features and Graphics tabs and, if you have Designer, on the Compatible Units tab of the ArcFM System Favorites Manager.
Designer Users: You can use the Import and Export tools to import or export Compatible Units as well as system favorites.
- In ArcCatalog, select the geodatabase.
- Right-click and select ArcFM Favorites, or click the Favorites button on the ArcFM Solution toolbar.
- Select one of the following tabs:
Feature favorites can be imported to (and exported from) the Features tab, graphics to the Graphics tab, and CUs and CU favorites to the Compatible Units tab (Designer only). Feature and CU favorites also include system templates and macros.
- Compatible Units
- Select the folder from which you want to export, or the
folder into which you want to import.If you select the System Favorites folder when exporting, all system favorites are exported.
- Click Import or Export.
- Depending on whether you are importing or exporting, do
one of the following:
- If you are importing, browse to and open the XML file that contains the import information.
- If you are exporting, browse to the directory where you want to store the XML file and click Save.