Process ArcFM Object Types
- Click the Process ArcFM Object Types button.
- Click the Create Table button to create the MM_OBJECT_TYPES table. If the table already exists, the button isn’t visible.
- Once the table is created, close the window and assign the appropriate privileges to the new table.
- Click the Process ArcFM Object Types to launch the dialog again. The Process Data button is present where the Create Table button used to be.
- Click Process Data to identify which ArcFM and Designer
object types exist for tables in the current workspace and save that
info in the MM_OBJECT_TYPES table.IMPORTANT: The Process Data command deletes any existing data and recalculates, based on the current state of the workspace.. Only ArcFM or Designer object types are considered in the MM_OBJECT_TYPES table.
There are two additional buttons present on this dialog.
The ArcFM Solution Object Converter is used to change the object type of any tables in the database.
A table is added to the database.
A table is removed from the database.