Add Responder Services User
In the previous step, you assigned a user to run the Responder services. You will need to add this domain user to the RX_USERS table and assign the appropriate permissions.
- In the Responder web application, select Administration and click Users.
- In the Users screen, click the Create New User tab.
- Enter domain\username for the Responder Services user in the Username field.
- Assign the following roles: Archiver, Customer Service and Dispatcher.
- Fill in the rest of the information as appropriate.
- Click Create.