Run the ArcFM Solution Object Converter
- Select the objects, feature classes, feature datasets, or geodatabases that you want to convert.
- On the ArcFM Solution toolbar, select the ArcFM Solution
Object Converter button.You can press the Esc key to dismiss the Object Converter dialog.
- Select the format to which you want to convert the object(s) or geodatabase.
- Click OK.
- Do one of the following depending on the message you receive:
If you receive a message indicating that the object has already been converted to your selected format, click OK.
If you receive a message indicating that the object has not already been converted, click Yes if you want to continue the conversion.
A status bar indicates the progress of the conversion. To cancel the object conversion before it has completed, press the Esc key.
- When a confirmation message appears indicating that the
object has been successfully converted, click OK.IMPORTANT: Changing the GUIDs of objects is significant. Objects converted with this tool are only viewable with ArcFM Solution products. A free program called ArcFM Solution Object Reader is available for viewing converted objects on machines where ArcFM Solution products are not installed. For more information, please visit Schneider Electric Support.