Create a Template
Available in Responder Explorer.
Follow these steps to create a switching order template.
- In Responder Explorer, select File > Switching Orders.
- Click Create a Template. This displays the Select Location & Name screen.
- In the Select Location & Name window, browse to the location in the Switching Order Library where you want to store the template.
- In the field at the bottom of the screen, type a name for your template. Click OK.
- Use the Switching Order Editor to edit the new template.
- When you've finished editing the operations, click Save from the Order menu and close the window.