As you configure your ArcFM tools, you may need to add a field to an existing feature or object class. You can find more information about adding fields in Esri's ArcGIS online help.
- Right-click the feature or object class and select Properties.
- Click the Fields tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the grid and select the blank row.If there isn't a blank row, the geodatabase may be open in another instance.
- Fill in the Field Name and Data Type fields.
- In the Field Properties window, edit the field properties as appropriate.
- Click Apply to save your changes and retain the Properties window.
- Click OK to save changes and dismiss the dialog.