Create System Favorites
Use the ArcFM System Favorites Manager to create favorites that are available to all users connected to the geodatabase. A favorite is a feature with a description and user-defined attribute values. System favorites can be created on the Features tab.
If you would like to create template favorites, Design Template Favorites explains how to create them.
- From the Table of Contents in ArcCatalog, select a geodatabase.
- Click the Favorites icon on the ArcFM
Solution toolbar or right-click and select ArcFM Favorites.The ArcFM System Favorites Manager appears.
- Right-click a category and select Create Favorite.
- Select a target feature class from the Select a Target dialog box.
- Click OK.
- In the Create Favorite window, enter a description.
- Edit the attribute fields as necessary.