Edit Favorite Category
Categories contain your favorites in the same way that folders contain files. You can edit Favorite Categories on the Features tab or, if you have Designer, on the Compatible Units tab of the ArcFM System Favorites Manager. To rename categories or reorder them, perform the following steps:
- Select the geodatabase in the ArcCatalog Table of Contents.
- Click the ArcFM Favorites icon or right-click
the database and select ArcFM Favorites from the menu.The ArcFM System Favorites Manager appears.
- Select the Features tab or the Compatible Units tab (Designer only).
- Expand the System Favorites plus icon to display and select your category.
- Right-click the category and select Edit Favorite Category.
- Edit the category name as needed.
- If you want to change the order of the Favorite Categories, select a category, and then click the up and down arrows above the Favorites tab as needed until the category is positioned where you want it.
- Click OK.