Feeder Manager Locator
This search method allows you to locate all features associated with a feeder or group of feeders in a specific phase.
- Click the Locator tool button on the ArcFM toolbar to display the ArcFM Locator.
- Select Feeder Manager from the pulldown list.
- Click Options and check Auto Zoom to Results to automatically zoom to the found set of features. If you click the Stop button before the search is complete, the Auto Zoom will NOT zoom to the found set.
- Check Auto Add to Selection to automatically select the found set on the map and append it to the Selection tab of the Attribute Viewer. If you click the Stop button before the search is complete, the found set will be selected. Tables and unselectable layers are not added to the Selection tab.
- Click the Feeder Manager Search Criteria button to set your search criteria.
- Select the types of features you want to search for.