Manual Angle Setter
The Manual Angle Setter edit task allows the user to set the angle of a point feature before placement and saves the new angle value and geometry.
- With an Edit Session started, select a point feature to be placed.
- If necessary, add the Edit Task and Target Layer tools to the Editor toolbar through the Customize dialog box.
- Select ArcFM Manual Angle Setter as the Task on the Editor Toolbar.
- Select the point feature on the Targets tab of the Attribute Editor and place the feature on the map.
- The first click determines the location of the feature.
- The second click determines the feature's angle.