Set Halo Color
You can select which color and what size the halo will be on selected features.
- Browse to and open C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Responder\Web.config.
- Look for XML similar to the following. These lines reside
in the <map.Service> section and in the <switchOrder.map.Service>
section. Ensure you are updating the configuration section for
the applicable page.
<Selection SelectionColor="blue" MarkerSize="10"/>
- You can change the SelectionColor value to be any basic
color. The halo displays as a semi-transparent version of the color
when the feature is selected in the map view of Map Viewer or Switch
Order Request. IMPORTANT: If the color cannot be identified, the size will not change either. A default color of light blue and a size of 10 defaults in this instance.
- You can change the size of the halo by entering the MarkerSize value. The larger the number, the wider the diameter of the halo around the selected feature.
- Save and close Web.config and Refresh Map Viewer or Switch Order Request to view the changes.