If you are using Subsources, Feeder Manager 2.0 requires that you designate certain point feature classes of your choice as Subsources. There are various ways to do this, and Option 1 is the fastest.
- Option 1: Update Subsources.
First, set all existing Feeder Manager sources as Subsources. The autoupdaters you assigned earlier will write all of these sources to the CircuitSourceID table and define them as UltimateSources as necessary.
- Open ArcMap and begin an editing session.
- Use the Locator tool to select all existing Feeder Manager sources (e.g., CircuitBreakers).
- Select the feature class (e.g., DynamicProtectiveDevice for CircuitBreakers) on the List by Drawing Order tab of the TOC. Right-click and select Open Attribute Table.
- Right-click the Subsource column and select Field Calculator. Set the Subsource value to 1 (Yes). This is not required on ultimate source features.
- Close the Selected Attributes window.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for all features that may be designated as Subsources.
- Save Edits.