Prepare the Empty Battery Cabinet for Cables – Top Cable Entry
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Do not drill or punch holes with the gland plates installed and do not drill or punch holes in close proximity to the cabinet.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Remove the eight screws holding the battery breaker plate. Save the screws for later use.
- Remove the battery breaker plate.
- Place the battery breaker plate on the top shelf of the empty battery cabinet.
- Fasten the bottom part of the battery breaker plate with six screws.
- Fasten the sides of the battery breaker plate with two screws.
- Remove the gland plates for (a) power cables and (b) signal cables.
- Drill or punch holes for power cables and signal cables in the gland plates.
- Reinstall the gland plates.
DANGERhazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flashEnsure that there are no sharp edges that can damage the cables.Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.