Prepare for Signal Cables in Top Cable Entry Systems
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
Do not drill or punch holes with the gland plates installed and do not drill or punch holes in close proximity to the cabinet.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
- Prepare the UPS for signal cables:
- Remove the cover.
- Remove the gland plates and brush plates from the top of the UPS.
- For installation without conduits: Reinstall the brush plates.
- For installation with conduits: Drill a hole in the gland plates for conduits, install conduits, and reinstall the gland plates.
- Route the signal cables as shown to separate the Class 2/SELV cables from the non-Class 2/non-SELV cables. A divider inside the cable channel separates the cables.