Shut Down the UPS System into Maintenance Bypass Operation
- Tap or , and follow the steps which appear on the display.
Generic shutdown procedure for a UPS system with maintenance
bypass breaker MBB:
NOTE: The following are generic shutdown procedures. Always follow the steps of the Guided sequences which are specific to your system
- Select .
- Close the maintenance bypass breaker MBB.
- Open the system isolation breaker SIB (if present).
- Open the unit output breaker UOB.
- Select or press the inverter OFF button (hold for five seconds) on the controller section.
- Open the static switch input breaker SSIB (if present).
- Open the battery breaker(s).
- Open the unit input breaker UIB.
- Repeat step d to h for other UPSs in a parallel system.