Interconnect the Modular Battery Cabinets
- Push the rightmost modular battery cabinet into place.
- Lower the front and rear leveling feet on the modular battery cabinet with a wrench until they connect with the floor. Use a bubble-leveler to check that the cabinet is level.
- Repeat the previous step for each modular battery cabinet.
- Only for seismic anchoring: Install the two interconnection brackets between the modular battery cabinets.
- Install the interconnection screws between the modular battery cabinets.
- Install the baying covers in the top and bottom between the modular battery cabinet.