Restrain the Cables
Use 3/8 in nylon rope to restrain the cables.
- Wrap the rope around the cables (a). Wrap the cables four times leaving 1 m (3 ft) of excess rope at the first end (b). Pull rope (c) taut.
- Wrap rope (a) several times until the space between the first two sets of cables is completely filled. Weave final rope loop underneath the previous loop (b). Bring rope (c) through the other open area and pull the rope taut.
- Wrap rope (a) several times until the space between the second and the third set of cables is completely filled. Wave the final rope loop (b) underneath the previous loop as shown. Pull the rope taut.
- Tie rope End 1 and End 2 together as shown. The rope must be taut. Cut off excess rope and tape ends to prevent fraying.
- Repeat the procedure where needed.