Connect the Power Cables with NEMA 2 Hole Plates
hazard of electric shock, explosion, or arc flash
In single mains systems where power cables are split due to the cable size restriction, use the bypass busbars for the second input cable set. There is not enough space to land two input cable sets on the input busbars due to the single mains jumper busbars.
Failure to follow these instructions will result in death or serious injury.
Risk of equipment damage
To ensure correct load sharing in bypass operation in a parallel system:
Failure to follow these instructions can result in equipment damage.
- Only for 3-wire systems:
- Remove the RFI bracket. Save the two screws.
- Remove the screw in the left side and save it.
- Install the RFI bracket in the left side with the three screws.
- Perform one of the following:
- Only for single mains system: Remove the indicated L3 jumper busbar in the left side of the UPS. Save the L3 jumper busbar for reinstallation later.
- Only for dual mains system: Remove the three single mains jumper busbars in the left side of the UPS.
- Install the NEMA 2 hole plates and connect the power cables as shown in the described
NOTE: Ensure to connect the input cables to the correct input busbars in the top left side of the UPS.
- Connect the equipment grounding conductor/PE cables.
- Connect the N cables. Connect battery midpoint (if present in battery solution).
- Connect the DC+ cables.
- Connect the output cables.
- Connect the DC- cables.
- Only for dual mains system: Connect the bypass cables.
- Connect the input cables.
- Only for single mains system: Reinstall the L3 jumper busbar in its original position with two M8 nuts.