You can disable alarms using the meter’s display
when you are performing maintenance tasks on your system and want
to prevent nuisance alarms.
NOTE: To stop an alarm from being displayed without impacting
other metering features, set the alarm priority to Info
- Press the Home button on the display.
- Navigate to .
- Press Select.
- Press Edit. Enter your meter’s password, if prompted.
- Press the up or down icons to navigate alarms.
A gray bar appears behind the active selection.
- To select the item(s) press
Select for Enable/Disable.
- Press Select to accept the change.
- Press Select to confirm.
- Complete the system maintenance tasks.
- Enable the alarms you disabled.