Implementing sag/swell limit learning using ION Setup
- Start ION Setup.
- Open the Setup Assistant for your meter.
- Navigate to .
- Select Voltage and click Learn.NOTE: Learning is not supported for Current Swell and Current Sag.NOTE: You can manually configure the limit values by selecting the parameter and clicking Edit.
The Global Setpoint Learning screen is displayed.
- Click Setup.
The Alarm Learning Setup screen is displayed.
Sag/swell limit learning parameters
Parameter Value/Range Description Install mode Automatic, Manual
Automatic: the learned values are automatically applied.
Manual: the learned values are stored for you to review and enter.
Duration 1–365 Days for maximum learning duration.
- Configure the sag/swell limit learning parameters and click Save.
- Click Start to begin sag/swell limit
Learning status and time remaining are indicated in the Learning Status box.
Click Abort to stop sag/swell limit learning.
- Apply the learned sag/swell limits.
NOTE: If you click Install while learning is in progress (in either manual or automatic installation mode), it stops the learning process and prompts you for confirmation that you want to stop learning and install the learned limits. Once you have confirmed, the learned limits are automatically installed or prepared for manual installation.Related topics • See “Setpoint learning overview” on page 137 for more information about setpoint learning, including sag/swell learning.
- Automatic: the limits are automatically applied unless there are issues with the learning process.
- Manual: navigate to Voltage and click Learn. Click Install to apply the learned limits. . Select