Network protocol control using the meter display
When configuring communications parameters, ensure you maintain at least one communication path that allows full access to your device; otherwise you may permanently lose the ability to change your device’s configuration and access to additional data.
Loss of access
Ensure you maintain sufficient access to communicate with and configure your device.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in loss of access to the device.
- Press the Home button on the display.
- Navigate to Setup Menu > Ethernet Port Enable Setup.
- Press Edit. Enter your meter’s password, if prompted.
- Press the up or down icons to navigate available Ethernet protocols. A gray bar appears behind the active selection.
- Press Enable/Disable.
- Press Select to accept the change.
- Press Select to confirm.