Creating custom webpages
- Open SFTP client software.
- Go to . Select samplereadings.html to create a data value webpage, or select sampleconfiguration.html to create a configuration parameters webpage.
- Save a copy of the sample file. This filename is the webpage name.
- Open your webpage in an HTML or webpage editor program.
- Modify the webpage to reference the desired meter data or parameters from the Modbus registers map, and update the other fields where required.
- Save your custom webpage.The meter will display translated content if it exists in the meter’s memory. If translated content is not available, English is displayed.
- Connect to your meter’s internal SFTP site.
- If you have created a data viewing webpage, copy your custom webpage to .
- If you have created a configuration webpage, copy your custom webpage to .
- Login to your meter’s webpages.
Watch the video on how to create custom webpages: How to Create Custom Webpages for Your Meter