Configuring display units scaling using ION Setup
Configuring display units scaling is an advanced procedure that requires in-depth knowledge of your meter, its underlying architecture, and the system in which it is installed.
To identify which values will have the modified units, refer to the display and web units information in your meter’s Modbus map, available from www.schneider-electric.com.
- Start ION Setup.
- Connect to your meter in advanced mode.
- Navigate to the Display Options Modules folder and double-click
on the module in the righthand pane.The Display Options screen is displayed.
- Select the Setup Registers tab.
- Select the display units you want to configure: Voltage
Units, Current Units, Power Units or Energy Units. Click Edit.A unit selection screen is displayed.
- Select the desired units from the dropdown list, and click OK.
- When you have finished configuring the display units, click Send to send your changes to the meter and close the Display Options screen.
See the ION Reference, available from www.schneider-electric.com, for more information about the Display Options module and your meter’s ION architecture.