Loading remote display firmware using SFTP
You must have:
Your meter’s remote display firmware upgrade (.BIN) file. You can download upgrade files from www.schneider-electric.com.
The remote display connected to your meter, and have access to your meter’s internal SFTP site.
- Connect to your meter’s internal SFTP site.
- Open the remote display upgrade (rmdUpg) folder.
- Drag the remote display firmware file into the remote display
upgrade folder.The file is immediately transferred to the remote display, and is not stored on the meter.
- Watch your meter’s display to confirm the firmware upgrade is taking place.
- Review the remote display firmware upgrade details stored
in the meter’s event log to confirm that the upload was successful.**See “Accessing your meter’s SFTP server” on page 66 for instructions on how to connect to your meter using SFTP.**See “Event log overview” on page 134 for instructions on how to view your meter’s event log.**See “Remote display troubleshooting icons” on page 41 for more information about the firmware-related icons shown on your meter’s remote display.**See “Loading remote display firmware using ION Setup” on page 85 for instructions on how to load remote display firmware using ION Setup.