Loading remote display firmware using ION Setup
You can load updates to your meter’s remote display firmware using ION Setup over an Ethernet connection.
You must have:
Your meter’s Remote Display firmware file (.BIN). You can download update files from www.schneider-electric.com.
The remote display connected to your meter.
SFTP access to your meter from the computer running ION Setup.
- Obtain the Remote Display firmware file (.BIN) that you want to load onto your display. Save the files where they can be accessed by the computer running ION Setup.
- Start ION Setup.
- Open the Setup Assistant for your meter.
- Select the Template screen.
- Click the Firmware Upgrade tab, then click Upgrade. Enter your meter’s password (if prompted) and click OK.
- Navigate to where you have stored the remote display firmware. Select the Remote Display firmware file (*.BIN) as the file type.
- Select the remote display firmware (.BIN) file and click Open.
- Enter your ION Setup password when prompted and click OK.
A dialog box describes the firmware upgrade progress, verifies the firmware, and finishes with an overview stating whether the firmware was successfully uploaded.