Network protocol control using the meter webpages
The Setup tab contains configurable elements for enabling, disabling and changing the port numbers for your network protocols.
When configuring communications parameters, ensure you maintain at least one communication path that allows full access to your device; otherwise you may permanently lose the ability to change your device’s configuration and access to additional data.
Loss of access
Ensure you maintain sufficient access to communicate with and configure your device.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in loss of access to the device.
- Open a web browser and enter your meter’s IP address
in the address box.
The webpage login is displayed.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Navigate to .
- Click Advanced Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Select YES or NO to enable or disable each configurable protocol.
- Enter the port number for each configurable protocol.
- Click Apply to send these settings to your meter.