Accessing webpages for data viewing and meter configuration
You must have cookies enabled in order to access your meter’s webpages.
You may need to configure your meter’s security settings in order to view webpages and configure your meter using webpages.
On a hardware-locked meter, you cannot add, delete or modify any webpage files.
If you are connected to your device over Ethernet, changing Ethernet configuration parameters without another method of configuration enabled may cause loss of communications with your device and render it inaccessible.
LOSS of access
Ensure you maintain sufficient access to communicate to and configure your device.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in loss of access to the device.
- Open a web browser and enter your meter’s IP address
in the address box. The webpage login prompt is displayed.
If the browser cannot connect to the webserver, check the web protocol setting.
- Enter a valid username and password.NOTE: The username and password are defined by your meter’s security configuration; if standard security is enabled, the password is the same as the display password with a default username of 9000. The default display password is 0 (zero). To help increase the security of your meter’s configuration and data, configure your meter’s username and passwords to be different from the default values.
- Select your desired Language from
the dropdown list, and click Log In.
Your meter’s webpages are displayed. The default page is the Monitoring webpage, showing real-time data.
- Select the main menu tab that corresponds to the category
of information you want to view, and select the webpage menu from
the list on the left.
The webpage content is displayed.
- Click the webpage content headings to expand and view the meter’s data.
- Select Setup to view and edit your meter’s configuration.