Viewing waveforms on your meter’s webpages
Before you can view waveforms on your meter’s webpages, you need to make sure your meter is configured to record waveforms by setting the nominal voltage.
- Launch a browser and go to the IP address for your meter, entering valid login credentials when requested.
- Navigate to .
A screen displays with accordion menus for three COMTRADE modules (regardless of whether or not that COMTRADE module is being created by the meter). The waveform viewer for COMTRADE_1 is expanded.
By default, COMTRADE_1 displays the sag/swell waveform records. COMTRADE_2 and COMTRADE_3 are used if you have configured additional waveform recorders and connected them to COMTRADE modules.
- Select the accordion menu for the COMTRADE records you
want to view, for example COMTRADE_2.
The waveform viewer for those COMTRADE records is displayed.
- Select the file you want to view from the record drop-down
The numbering starts at 0 (zero), which means you select cmt0_00004 to view the fifth file for COMTRADE_1.
- Click or tap an individual voltage or current channel in the legend to show or hide it in the waveform viewer.
- Use the bar at the bottom to zoom in/zoom out on a particular
section of the waveform, or to scan through the waveform with the
selected zoom level.
- Draw a window over a particular area to zoom in on that section of the waveform.
- Drag the selected area to move the zoom across the waveform.
- Drag the start and end points to expand or narrow the zoom.
- Hover over or tap a spot on the waveform to view the values associated with that particular moment in time.