Setting up device log exports using the webpages
You can set up the meter to export its logs to a web server, either on a schedule or manually.
- Click .
- Click Yes to enable HTTP device log export.
- Set the frequency and configure the schedule as required.
NOTE: You can leave the default settings if you are exporting the data logs manually.
- Daily: select Daily to set the meter data log export to once a day. Use the Time of Day field to select what time the data log export occurs each day.
- Weekly: select Weekly to set the meter data log export to once a week. Use the Time of Day and Day of the Week fields to select what time and day the data log export occurs each week.
- Monthly: select Monthly to set the meter data log export to once a month. Use the Time of Day and Day of the Month fields to select what time and day the data log export occurs each month.
- Configure the HTTP parameters as appropriate.
You can use the Test HTTP button to test the meter connection to the web server.
- Click Save changes to send and save
the new settings to the meter if you are configuring an export schedule,
or click Manual Export to export the data logs
Log export HTTP parameters available using the webpages
Parameter Description Server IP Address * Enter the IP address of the server for the data log export. Server TCP Port * Enter the server port number for HTTP communications. Proxy Server IP Address * Enter the proxy server IP address, if required by your network. Proxy Server TCP Port * Enter the proxy server TCP port number, if required by your network. PATH Enter the network path of the folder where the data logs are to be exported. Field Name Enter the name of the exported data log. Host Name If using a virtual host name, enter the name here. Username Enter the username for accessing the server. Password Enter the password for accessing the server.